TECAN Infinite® F50 ELISA reader
Immunoassays are new capabilities offered from our Houston (US) and Rolle, Switzerland operations.
Cytokine testing, soluble markers such as growth factors from serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants
- Surrogate markers
- Quantitative measures of biological effects
- Supporting applications: IO, ID, vaccines, autoimmunity, inflammation
- In-transfer of novel or other technologies from partners
- Custom assay development & validations
- Luminex and Tecan platforms
Biomarker Assay Considerations
We offer single analyte ELISA testing and multiplex assays for the quantitative analysis of protein(s) with high specificity and sensitivity. Specimen types: serum, plasma, urine, CSF or cell lysates. Serum and plasma are currently validated. Other specimen types will have to be validated as needed.
- Inflammatory disease e.g. UC, Crohn’s or RA
- Infectious disease e.g. HIV, Dengue, Ebola
- Cardiovascular disease
- Toxicology, neuroscience and many other research and clinical areas
The inter-assay variability was an average of <10% CV for all analytes.